Official Hotels of the Championships
Three accommodation options are made available through our official logistics partner C.I. Travel Group. Prices are current as of November 2011 but may be subject to change.
The package deals provided to us via C.I. Travel Group are as follows:
- 2 nights (Sunday12th and Friday 17th) twin share including breakfast
- 4 nights (13th to 16th February inclusive) including breakfast and dinner
- Return transfers between Jersey Airport and selected hotel
- A meet and greet for all arrivals at Jersey Airport
Hotel de France ****, St Saviours Rd – £280.00 per person
- Sole occupancy or single room supplement £15.00 per person per night
- Dinner is a 2-course menu
- This Hotel has an award winning spa which is available to all residents of the hotel
The Hotel De France will be the base for all the Commonwealth events so no further transport will be needed in the evenings!
The previously listed Mayfair Hotel is now fully booked so we have added 2 other choices:
The Monterey.***, St Saviours Rd – £240.00 per person
Royal Hotels ***, David Place – £240.00 per person
Both the Monterey and Royal Hotels have limited single rooms available on request. Sole Occupancy at £18 per person per night.
Dinner is a 3 course meal
Group seat rates from London Gatwick to Jersey with both BA and Flybe may be available.
The Jersey 2012 Organising Committee strongly advises all federations to take advantage of the arranged offers at the official hotels. Transportation to and from the venue can only be provided from these hotels. We will provide booking information in the near future.